Ready to Set Sail?
We have some great tools, tips, and information for you before you go!
Manage Your Trip
Save time, fill out your embarkation forms before you get to the pier. Select the cruise line you're cruising with below to get started.
Departure Port Information
1. Don’t forget the necessities. If you have a passport book or passport card, don’t forget it. If you are cruising without a passport you must have a state certified copy of your birth certificate (with official seal) and a valid driver’s license.
2. Carry your bathing suit. Luggage can take up to a few hours to be delivered to your room and you’ll probably want to hit the pool or sun right when you board, so either wear your bathing suit on the ship or carry it on.
3. Chat with the crew. Couldn’t find that hidden restaurant or wifi café? Don’t be afraid to strike up a conversation with the ship’s crew. Most ships are in that very same cruise port every couple weeks, if not weekly.
4. Study the ship. Study the ship before you board, watch YouTube videos we've provided links to and read tips about the ship. Also, don't be afraid to ask us questions. Our agents have been on many ships and can help you learn a lot.
5. Know your ports. There are plenty of resources to learn your cruise port. Don’t think you’ll just get off the ship and figure it out – most of the time that doesn’t work. Let us help you make a game plan so you can make the most out of your trip!
6. Delayed luggage arrival. Be prepared for the worse. Luggage has a tendency to misconnect sometimes. Pack at lease the essentials in your bag just incase something happens and you aren’t stuck on the ship for a day or two in the same clothes. Consider a trip insurance policy and take the worry out of your trip. .
7. Sharing a stateroom with your family? – Bring a surge protector so everyone can make sure their cameras are charged up or the ladies can all get ready for dinner at the same time.
8. Make your mark. Bring magnets to but on your stateroom door to make it easy to find in the long cruise ship hallways. Also be sure to add ribbons or large tags to mark your bags so they are easier to find once you de-bark and pick them up in customs.
9. Book some Excursions while at Port - Follow this link HERE to go to our Cruise page that can take you to our Shore Excursions links.